Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive member rates:
- Save a minimum 25% Off all massages all the time
- One x 1-Hour pre-paid massage each month
- Unlimited massages at the member rate
- Family share – 1 membership for the whole family
- Exclusive access to the member lounge & complimentary organic teas
- Unused massage credit rolls over to the next month
- Gift card purchases at the member rate
- Pause payments for up to 3 months anytime
- No 12/24 month lock-in contracts
- Cancel membership with only 2 months notice( 2 massages )
- Fantastic fully qualified & accredited therapist only
Benefits of Massage
- Reducing and eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Reducing stress
The Fine print
With a once only joining fee of only $29.95, this entitles you to experience anyone of our 11 massages at the exclusive member rate of 25% off all the time. Membership can be cancelled at anytime with only 2 months notice.
Membership is for a minimum twelve month period, however we understand that the personal circumstances of our members may change. If you need to cancel your membership you can – it is not a lock-in contract. However, we do ask that you provide us with two months’ notice.
For More Information
Regarding details of the membership please ask for a copy of our membership agreement from a member of our teamClick here to view our membership agreement
What is unique about Urban Massage Studio?
Urban Massage Studio Booragoon was the first clinic in Australia, to offer a membership model involving massage. That allows us to offer a 25% savings for members.
How much does it cost?
Our membership starts at $84.95 per month for a 1 hour massage session.
How many massages do I get per month?
Your payment entitles you to 1 prepaid massage per month.
What if I want another massage in the same month?
You are allowed unlimited additional massages each month at the 25% off exclusive member rate.
Can I transfer my massage to a family member?
Yes, you can offer your massage to any family meYes, you can offer your massage to any family member who reside with you in the same house.
Can my family members get the same price?
Yes, any family member who lives with you in the same house can share your membership.
Are there any other fees?
We have a membership joining fee of $29.95.
When you pay with credit card there are small fees that are associated with the type of card you use. You can avoid these fees by using direct debit instead.
What qualifications do the therapists have?
Each therapist must have as a minimum requirement a Certificate 4 in Massage Therapy and/or Diploma of Remedial Massage.
How long is the membership agreement?
There is no 12 or 24 month lock-in contract, however all we ask is for 2 months notice to exit the agreement.
Can I get a massage same day as my booking?
This will depend on the clinic on the day, most days start with availability but can quickly fill up.