Urban Massage Studio Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership entitles you to one, 1 Hour Relaxation or Deep Tissue Massage Session Per Month. Your monthly Direct Debit will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis.
- You can upgrade the style and length to any massage by paying the published member rate.
- To securely integrate direct debit payments with our software, we have partnered with Ezidebit Pty Ltd.
- If you have joined at one of our Studios, your direct debit is processed on the first of each month. If you have joined online, your monthly direct debit will be on the anniversary of your joining date.
- The monthly member massage paid via Direct Debit is only redeemable at the Studio where the member originally joined
- A member can roll forward their unused member massage credit for a period of up to three months (90 days). In the event the three months pass, that massage then expires.
- Any member account credit is redeemable for massage and retail products only and is not redeemable for cash.
- Unused account credit remains as a credit balance and may be used as credit against a purchase of a massage or in-clinic purchased gift card (unfortunately due to software restrictions the balance cannot apply to online Gift Card purchases).
- Any update to a member’s personal details are required to be advised by the member, including residential address, email address and/or phone number
- Any changes to your credit card or account information should be advised prior to the next Direct Debit date.
- A Family member is defined as any immediate family member living at the same location as the member. Photo ID or another form of identification may be required upon redemption of a member massage using a Family Members membership. Consent for redemption of that massage must be provided by the original member.
Cancelling Or Suspending A Urban Massage Studio Membership
- Urban Massage Studio allows Suspension for up to a period of three (3) months per year, the Direct Debit will be on hold for the suspension period and set to resume at the end of that period. During the suspension period, Massages will be applied at the current member rate.
- In the event of cancellation of membership, any remaining balance is retained for 6 months and will be applied to future massages, retail products or gift card purchases. Any massages will be at the standard non-member rate
- In the event a member requires immediate cancelling of their membership prior to the end of the initial twelve month (12) period, a notice period of two (2) months is required, and a commitment to pay for two (2) months membership applies.
- Any notification to cancel after the initial twelve (12) month period requires One (1) months’ notice.
Direct Debit Billing
- We use “Ezidebit” as a direct debit facilitator, please note they have a range of charges and fees. You will find these listed at the front desk of all Urban Massage Studios.